SIMS 4 This Code Has Already been Used

by SRVelez19

Original Post

Re: SIMS 4 This Code Has Already been Used

Hero (Retired)

@Frenchie2thedog wrote:

Hello, thanks for helping but do you know what you'd do on the mac?

The steps for finding your games is the same regardless if you're on a Mac or PC. Once the game is registered in Origin, it is linked to that account and you only have to log in to Origin on the same account. If you're not seeing the game listed, follow the steps under "I've had my game for a while" at this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/origin-my-games-list-is-blank

Message 391 of 409 (811 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

same thing was able to play for 3 days then nothing the games were deleted on origin and now asks for product key but was used already so not paying another $30 for each computer so if any other ideas or codes to play without having to keep purchasing same game over and over please let me know

[CM Edit - Merging posts]

same here it let me play for 3 days and then origin deleted the games

Message 392 of 409 (793 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Pebblez9 - Did you try the tips at the link in my post above yours?

Make sure you're logged in to the same account; it can be easy to accidentally use a different email address for login. If you're certain you're using the same account, check the Filter list on the top right-hand corner of the Origin screen and clear all filters. 

If you purchased the game, you will always have it linked to your Origin account. You do not have to purchase it over again. If after making certain you're logged in to the correct account, have cleared all the filters, cleared the Origin cache, and you still can't find your game - Contact EA and they can help you with any other account issues.

Message 393 of 409 (775 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had my game for about a year. I have played the game before but today when I opened the game it was asking for the product code. After I put he code in it said the code has already been redeemed and brings me back to the same screen. 

What should I do?

Message 394 of 409 (743 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Please check the accepted solution on the first page of this post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/SIMS-4-This-Code-Has-Already-been-Used/m-p/3430867#M48...

There's some additional information and hints in the post right above yours: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/SIMS-4-This-Code-Has-Already-been-Used/m-p/8004274#M14...

Finally, go through the steps listed under the section "I've Had My Games A While" at this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/origin-my-games-list-is-blank/

If, after making certain you're logged in to the correct account, that you have cleared all the filters in My Game Library, and have cleared the Origin cache and you still can't find your game, click the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the help page, choose "Origin", whether you're on a PC or Mac, "Manage My Account", "Find Missing Game" and select your preferred contact option. 

Message 395 of 409 (721 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the game today and it said the code is redeemed what can I do and I got the game through the mail 

Message 396 of 409 (683 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@chimoltrufa 

If you bought a used game you should get a refund as the game can not be resold.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 397 of 409 (670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How can you tell it used 

Message 398 of 409 (647 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@chimoltrufa 

Did you buy from a store. If so it would arrive in a sealed box.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 399 of 409 (634 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SRVelez19 my code has been use already
Message 400 of 409 (546 Views)