SIMS 4 This Code Has Already been Used

by SRVelez19

Original Post

Re: SIMS 4 This Code Has Already been Used

★★★ Newbie

I've already played it previous to this day, and I used the code to activate the game. It asked me to activate the game AGAIN and when I did, it said the code was already used. When I go and look at "My Games", it is not found there. What can I do? I payed for this game and I really wanna play it :c

Message 21 of 409 (21,752 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same issue here

Message 22 of 409 (21,688 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi, guys! 

Make sure your Origin is set up to this. Change your game preferences to "All Games" and "All Platforms". If the game doesn't show up, click the refresh button or click "Origin" in the menu bar and click "Reload My Games". If it does not show up, then something went wrong with your installation process and you might want to raise this issue in a separate thread or contact Customer Support. 

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z287/roi_velez/1_zps99d13adf.png

Message 23 of 409 (21,682 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have an issue where I installed the game.  I had to do a complete system restore.  I'm getting;  this code has already been used... I know it has, by me.  I've tried all of these things.  It's the same computer, it's me I promise.

Message 24 of 409 (21,611 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where is the show parameter for My Games?

Message 25 of 409 (21,610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes

Message 26 of 409 (21,412 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i was playing sims 4 last night i up grade my game today and try to reente my code and keep saying its in use wih another person

Message 27 of 409 (21,411 Views)

Hero

Origin is in use or does it ask for your code again ? Are you sure you've logged in with the correct account ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 409 (21,409 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@roxxifoxxi21 wrote:

I've already played it previous to this day, and I used the code to activate the game. It asked me to activate the game AGAIN and when I did, it said the code was already used. When I go and look at "My Games", it is not found there. What can I do? I payed for this game and I really wanna play it :c

this what has happened to me!!

Message 29 of 409 (21,298 Views)

Hero

Did you already contact a game advisor ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 30 of 409 (21,285 Views)