this was a gift and u just opened it 

Message 401 of 402 (121 Views)
Highlighted

Re: SIMS 4 This Code Has Already been Used

@bkmack1 wrote:
my code has been use already

this was a gift and u just opened it 

Hi @bkmack1 -

If you entered the code already, it is already registered to the account you were using. Make certain that you are logged in to the same account you used to register it. It is very common that people can forget which account they were using, and log in or make a new account on Origin. If you're sure you're on the same account, in Origin on the top right corner, click the "Clear All Filters" link so that you're seeing all the games on that account.

If this was a gift and it gave you the error the very first time you tried to register it, the person who gave it to you might have bought a used game. You would need to tell them that the code has already been used and so you can't use it. It needs to be returned to the vendor and ask for a refund or exchange for an unused game. Codes can't be reused and vendors should not be selling a used game.

I do not work for EA. I just volunteer to help other players. You can help others too! If a post solved your issue, click the Accept As Solution button. Was a post helpful to you? Click the +XP button to let them know

Message 402 of 402 (98 Views)
Twitter Stream