this was a gift and u just opened it 

Message 401 of 409 (1,518 Views)

Re: SIMS 4 This Code Has Already been Used

Hero (Retired)

@bkmack1 wrote:
my code has been use already

this was a gift and u just opened it 

Hi @bkmack1 -

If you entered the code already, it is already registered to the account you were using. Make certain that you are logged in to the same account you used to register it. It is very common that people can forget which account they were using, and log in or make a new account on Origin. If you're sure you're on the same account, in Origin on the top right corner, click the "Clear All Filters" link so that you're seeing all the games on that account.

If this was a gift and it gave you the error the very first time you tried to register it, the person who gave it to you might have bought a used game. You would need to tell them that the code has already been used and so you can't use it. It needs to be returned to the vendor and ask for a refund or exchange for an unused game. Codes can't be reused and vendors should not be selling a used game.

Message 402 of 409 (1,495 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having problems getting my game back up so I can play. I was playing on the sims 4 last night and today I want to play and it had me put in the product code so I did and it had confirmed and I can’t find my game anywhere I don’t know what to do 

Message 403 of 409 (1,393 Views)
Highlighted

@rainbowglitter25  Please contact EA customer support for help.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 404 of 409 (1,384 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Suus1309 same
Message 405 of 409 (1,329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No

Message 406 of 409 (1,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi! I was wondering if you could help me? So I have sims 4 on my desktop, but I want to transfer it to a laptop and I tried to redeem the code on this computer, but it said code was already redeemed. My overall question is there a way I can get sims on this laptop using the same code without buying a new sims game? 

Message 407 of 409 (1,254 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ElmosOwner 

Login to your account in Origin and click the game in your Game Library.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 408 of 409 (1,241 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SRVelez19 Honestly I don't think we are able to use the codes because I looked it up and it said that if its already been used then it's not going to let you use it again.
Message 409 of 409 (1,195 Views)