Re: SIMS 4 This Code Has Already been Used

by ilikebakedbean69

Original Post

Hero
You have to have access to your old account. You can't redeem it on a second one.

Contact support for help with that (see above for how)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 381 of 409 (1,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUES CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO RESOLVE IT
Message 382 of 409 (947 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please read previous answers in this thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 383 of 409 (935 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Don't understand
Message 384 of 409 (858 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@shuttshauna 

Are you saying that you do not understand English or what is it you don't understand?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 385 of 409 (853 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
we are needing some help with The Sims 4 please
Message 386 of 409 (782 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So we found are Sims CD from 2014 and were really happy about finding it but now it jsut it saying that are code has been used and cant use it again then we realsied we were on another account so we found the old account we first downloaded on and gto to were we had to put in te code we put it in and it said th same thing as before i dont know what to do and  might have a mental breakdown so SOMEONE quickly help me thanks this game is cursed!!"!!!!!

Message 387 of 409 (779 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please read previous answers to this.

Message 388 of 409 (770 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@ilikebakedbean69 wrote:

So we found are Sims CD from 2014 and were really happy about finding it but now it jsut it saying that are code has been used and cant use it again then we realsied we were on another account so we found the old account we first downloaded on and gto to were we had to put in te code we put it in and it said th same thing as before i dont know what to do and  might have a mental breakdown so SOMEONE quickly help me thanks this game is cursed!!"!!!!!

You don't need to enter the code again. Once it's used it's linked to that account forever. So, if you are certain that you are on the correct old account you should see The Sims 4 listed under the games. You only need to download it. If it's not listed, you're on the wrong account. Try the instructions in this post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/SIMS-4-This-Code-Has-Already-been-Used/m-p/3472259#M97...

Message 389 of 409 (752 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, thanks for helping but do you know what you'd do on the mac?

Message 390 of 409 (669 Views)