Re: My sims 4 get to work doesn't have a product code?

by kdlee06

Original Post

Re: SIMS 4 This Code Has Already been Used

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry for not being able to get back to this thread I started but what Phantomlover1717 pretty much sums it all up. Standard smile 

Hope everyone's problems got resolved! 

Message 111 of 409 (3,682 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have a new accc and  a new lapop cuz our older on is broken and i have a new mail

Message 112 of 409 (3,623 Views)

My sims 4 get to work doesn't have a product code?

★★★ Newbie
I purchased ' the sims 4 get to work' expansion pack today from my local game store , and when I got home to install it into the pc it asked for a product code but when I look on the leaflet paper inside the box the code wasn't on it like it should be normally! Help me please how can I get a code without having to pay for a new game I don't really want to take it back either as everyone is extremely rude.
Message 113 of 409 (3,615 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the EXACT same problem, did you find an answer?

Message 114 of 409 (3,607 Views)

Re: My sims 4 get to work doesn't have a product code?

★★★ Newbie

My niece and i always share games. Ww dud it for all the sims3  but for some reason I can't download sims4. I even took origin off my laptop but when I went to install it it automatically put origin back on. I have tried everything and i still can't olay sims4. If anyone knows something otherthan whats posted pleaseshare 

I purch

Message 115 of 409 (3,604 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same problem here... please help me
After redeem the code... the game doesn't showing up in My Games Library...
So, I can't install it

Please fix this

Message 116 of 409 (3,578 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i installed the sims 4 successfully then origin would no longer let me log in for a while i logged in again eventually but the sims 4 was no longer in my library and i could not play it without logging into origin i un-installed the game thinking that it would work however when iv tried to reinstall it the product code has been used by me already so it wont let me i am very upset by this and really annoyed cause i payed for the game and i cant play it please help me

Message 117 of 409 (3,536 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SAME IM SO MAD!!~

Message 118 of 409 (3,531 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 119 of 409 (3,499 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi...the sims 4 was working for about 5months, but then, I forgot my password. I reset my password, but now, the sims 4 will not appear in the 'My Games' part of Origin, and when i try to play sims 4, it tells me to enter the product code, but then it says its already in use!!! PLEASE HELP!!!! Confusedmileysurprised:Confusedmileysad:

Message 120 of 409 (3,499 Views)