Re: SIMS 4 This Code Has Already been Used

by willhollton

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Hi my problem is the same but I did everything you said but nothing worked I said redeem code and it says my product code has already been used and nothing has helped isn't there another way or code that I could use instead?
I hope you respond soon
Thank You👍
Message 91 of 409 (3,867 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi sorry that doesn't help at all it does nothing is there like another code that we can use in stead
Message 92 of 409 (3,866 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello!

I had to reinstall windows recently, and when I go to reinstall the Sims 4, it says the code has been used, but it's not appearing in My Games. I tried all the tricks mentioned here but it's still not appearing. Please help!

Message 93 of 409 (3,860 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That's exactly what is happening to me but I talked to a game advisor and she said that I should go to look and listen where I bought it from and ask them for a new game code so I'm Gina complain them but try talk to a game advisor at ea help maybe they will help you and give you better advise
Message 94 of 409 (3,853 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me at the moment with the exception that I have already used the code. I cannot access my old Origin account and had to make a new one. Upon entering the product code, I was told th code had already been used but I can't get into the account that has it! Any advice greatly appreciated Confusedmileyhappy: thanks!

Message 95 of 409 (3,811 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem and its really bugging me! does anybody have a solution??

Message 96 of 409 (3,801 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

It is all fine and good reposting this but when the link keeps resetting itself. EA always had a decent name. They have obviously dropped off the radar in customer support. Bought game, played on it. Came back 2 months later and it says I need to reenter code - but that it is already in use. No kidding?! It is in use by me.

Message 97 of 409 (3,787 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had bought the Sims 4 in September. I installed it without any problems, now i lost the password to this account but reset the password and got it back. but when i want to play sims4, it says i need to give the code again that came with the disk. When i do that it says my code has already been used.

Message 98 of 409 (3,780 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey, my step dad and little sister gave me their sims 4 because they prefer the predecessors. But they don't remember the origin account they set up with it, and so how do I get a new code or get the code sent to my origin account so I can check out the game?
Message 99 of 409 (3,771 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I iinstalled the sims 4 a couple of months ago and ive played it normally and it worked normally then one day it just disappeared completely. Ive tried re-installing it but it said my product code has already been used can anyone help I really want to play it again

Message 100 of 409 (3,770 Views)