Re: SIMS 4 This Code Has Already been Used

by iloveemblemthree

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Message 61 of 409 (4,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie

zapomnialam hasla do konta a zakladajac go urzylam emaila ktory tak naprawde nie istnieje i niewiem co robic

@EA_David wrote:

Are you logged into the Origin client using the same account that you used initially?

If you go to the My Games tab, do you see your copy of The Sims 4 there?

Message 62 of 409 (4,038 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Confusedmileysad: help me in the sims 4 ther is something wrong it s showing mi that SIMS 4 This Code Has Already been Used

@SRVelez19 wrote:

Hi!

So I just bought the Sims 4 on retail. This is the first time I've tried installing Sims 4 on my laptop, and I got to input the code and Origin took me to this window where it asks me to confirm the product, which I did. Later on it returned me to the Product Code window saying that this product code has already been used. 

I have absolutely no idea why that is so. How should I resolve this? 

Immediate responses would be great. Thanks! 

Message 63 of 409 (4,034 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem as eveyone else except I bought the game off of someone else. so when i created an origin account i tried to type in the code and it says it has already been used. ive tried to go onto origin to find it in my games and its not there. i can't seem to get around this someone please help!

Message 64 of 409 (4,030 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do I install the sims4 if I downloaded it on my other computer with the same origin acount and then I got a new computer and I have the same account as my other computer and now when I try to download it on my new computer it says this code has already been used
Message 65 of 409 (4,025 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue :/ my sister got it and i wanted to install it as well but it wont let me!!!

Message 66 of 409 (3,993 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
At my games there is Sims 4 but has no install option, only download and keep on showing that product key already been used
Message 67 of 409 (3,971 Views)

★ Novice

what? do you mean if your logged in on origin or not because I'm logged in my friend installed the disc before me and now its not working I've installed tons of sims 3 games in the past and I've never had these ploblems my sister installed sims 3 games after me and they worked fine too can you tell me in the easiest form because I'm a dumbass. What should I do from here I'm on the window which says this code has already been used what should I do now? What should I click on? pleaaasssseeeee heeeeeelllllpppp mmmmeeeee thankyou x

Message 68 of 409 (3,965 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, you must contact with customers service via online chat. i only hope you will get some with good qualifiactions. i had to spoke with 3 of them and last one helps me straight away. it is not a problem with your pc, windows or internet. problem is on their side (servers) they must fix that in their cotrol pannels linked with your account. prepare that you will be asked for many security question, it is easier spoke with some about bank account than with them Wink goog luck and be patient with customer service...

Message 69 of 409 (3,945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi my user name is aaleyahisis2015 and i am trying to download the sims 4 but it say that the product cide has already been used what do i do

Message 70 of 409 (3,920 Views)