Highlighted

Re: SIMS 4 This Code Has Already been Used

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

can you send me another code to activate the game

Message 41 of 409 (7,609 Views)

★★ Novice

i have the same problem but i already played the game on the same account that im logging in to and i tried your solution but still nothing lease help!!!!!!

Message 42 of 409 (7,580 Views)

★★ Novice

please help!!!

I already played the game before and its not showig up in my games log and i tried your solution but its not working and i keep usign the original code but its saying that it already has been used. I am logged into the same account that i originally downloaded the game from i trieed logging in with my user name and with my email. i made my mom delete the game of her computer (we share the same origin account) to see if that worked and still nothing.

Message 43 of 409 (7,580 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this issues but I don't even have the drop downs under the My Games tab Frown

Message 44 of 409 (7,516 Views)

★ Novice

i went through with the LIVE CHAT and it didnt help.  was just told "it is too complex and we need you to call"........really???

Message 45 of 409 (7,491 Views)

★ Novice
Hello
Im having the same problem
But i didnt really understand what should i do inorder to install the sims 4 limited edition
*its new and havent installed it yet as 'this code has already been used' keeps on appearing
Message 46 of 409 (7,450 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue  I used it this morning and forgot my password   reset it and now it is not in my game lobby and I uninstalled and I am trying to reinstall and it is telling me that the code was already used. 

Message 47 of 409 (7,406 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It was an xmas present. I had two discs so i put the first one in and installed origin and the game. We put the redemption code in and nothing happened so i did it again and it said product code already used! We  ,thinking it had installed, looked in the folder. But the game wasn't there?  We put the second disc in there was autorun something else and something else. Nothing we could use for the game.Soo we thought it was my old xp not finding the disc info, we tried my windows 7. Same thing. We have tried to follow the forms but they didn't work I have no idea what to do and am rely upset plz answer 

Message 48 of 409 (7,362 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've done that but when I reload and put it to all game it stil doesn't show up. Frown

Message 49 of 409 (7,356 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

HI I'm having the same problem.

at first it said 'this code has already been used'

now it says 'an error has oocurried while trying to process your request please contact Origin help

What is happening all I want to do is play a game my parents brought me for christmas Frown

Message 50 of 409 (7,356 Views)