Re: SIMS 4 This Code Has Already been Used

by fredabff

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

My Granddaughter just turned twelve and got Sims4 and a new computer of her own for her birthday. She has been looking forward to having this game for months! She has been playing Sims3 on my computer for over a year. We installed Origin on her new computer and logged into her account. All of her old games showed up, but would not install. We tried entering the code for Sims3 and it said it was already used. So we tried the "BRAND NEW" Sims4 game and got the same message! I contacted EA Sports and was told that the codes we have are "NO GOOD" and have been "RED FLAGGED" so they could not give us a new code. The Sims4 was fresh out of the package and they will not give a new code or do anything at all about the expense that was paid out for the game! Very disappointed with this mattter, and do not think we will ever purchase from them again!!!

Message 31 of 409 (26,502 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried to load the Sims 4 unto a new laptop after the old one crashed and after gong through Orgin it and puting in my code it says that it has been used now I hve a game that I can not use cause it wont except my code

Message 32 of 409 (26,503 Views)

Hero

@J9j3jgrh wrote:

My Granddaughter just turned twelve and got Sims4 and a new computer of her own for her birthday. She has been looking forward to having this game for months! She has been playing Sims3 on my computer for over a year. We installed Origin on her new computer and logged into her account. All of her old games showed up, but would not install. We tried entering the code for Sims3 and it said it was already used. So we tried the "BRAND NEW" Sims4 game and got the same message! I contacted EA Sports and was told that the codes we have are "NO GOOD" and have been "RED FLAGGED" so they could not give us a new code. The Sims4 was fresh out of the package and they will not give a new code or do anything at all about the expense that was paid out for the game! Very disappointed with this mattter, and do not think we will ever purchase from them again!!!

What do you mean by fresh out of the package ? Where did you buy the game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 409 (26,499 Views)

★ Novice

I have this issue too. only my problem seems to have started differently to everyone else here....

My account was hacked, so when i went thorugh the change password process and finally logged in, all my games, including the sims 4 had been removed and all my old games that i had removed months ago were there, and none of them work anyway. so now the sims 4 is saying the code has already been used and i dont know what to do to fix it. i have tried everything everyone here has suggested.

please help, im not gonna buy another copy incase this happens a second time Frown((((

Message 34 of 409 (26,500 Views)

Hero

Again:

For issues with your account/games/Serial codes please contact a game advisor. AHQ is about users helping users

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 409 (26,488 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi im having the exact same problem but nothing comes up when i pressed reload game

Message 36 of 409 (26,456 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't understand computers much, all I know is that I keyed in my code, followed instructions, and as I went to play Sims 4, it said this code was already

in use ??? it is ! it's mine, I paid 100 euro for this game, I got it in September for my Birthday, and have still not been able to use it Frown  I have all of the Sims 2

and 3 and NEVER had any trouble before, and as I don't  know computer lingo, I find it very hard to sort it, Hope you can help me Frown ? And in laymans terms.

Message 37 of 409 (26,424 Views)

★★★ Novice

no

Message 38 of 409 (26,426 Views)

Hero

Contact a game advisor

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 409 (26,418 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Good Day,

I'm trying to install Sims 4 that I just bought in  store and it give me a window that says that my activation code has already been used, I've read the current awnsers and have done all the things mentioned, but it still gives me the window how can I resolve this. Sould I call somewhere for support? Please help...

Thank You!

Message 40 of 409 (26,410 Views)