Re: SIMS 4 This Code Has Already been Used

by SRVelez19

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here... Frown
Code has already been used it says, brand new out of the box. Doesn't show up in My games tab...

Message 11 of 409 (108,969 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi

im having the same issue with the code having been used...

i JUST signed up for origin and its not in my games?? i was on the phone to the australian help line for 10min and was still in line. so thought id try here.

please help asap.

Thanks

Message 12 of 409 (108,921 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem as well here--not showing up in My Games either.

Message 13 of 409 (108,913 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I bought Sims 4 for my two daughter to both got there own laptop. I installed it on the one daughter's laptop but can't on the other one's laptop it say's product code already in use.  There's a lot of tears in my house!  Can you please help me?

Message 14 of 409 (108,899 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, showing the code has already been used, as we are trying two days already to install this game. its not showing at My Games as well?

Message 15 of 409 (108,891 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@lijareini wrote:

Hi I bought Sims 4 for my two daughter to both got there own laptop. I installed it on the one daughter's laptop but can't on the other one's laptop it say's product code already in use.  There's a lot of tears in my house!  Can you please help me?

Hi! I remember that all discs are single install only. So if you want it to be installed in another laptop, simply download origin and log on to the same Origin ID you installed your game with, check the My Games tab and it will install from there. Standard smile

Not a tech help from EA, but as far as I know, this is how I understood their current policy on installing The Sims 4.

Hope I helped!

Message 16 of 409 (108,871 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

To everyone else, here's what I did:

1) Pop in the installer disc 1 into the drive and have it autorun.

2) Log into Origin and go through everything

3) Input my code

Now here's where the "code's been used" window will open, sending you back to encode your code. Here's what to do:

1) Close that window

2) Go to My Games Tab

3) Click on Origin (if I remember correctly, but if not, choose any of the available menus. Not at my PC at the moment, so can't open Origin Frown) and hit Reload

4) If the game still doesn't show, make sure the drop-down menus available under the My Games Tab is set to "All". Do not set it to installed since it's still basically not yet installed, you simply placed your product code.

5) Click on the Sims 4 image and click Install.

Then voila! It shall install accordingly.

Hope this helps. Standard smile

Message 17 of 409 (108,874 Views)

★★ Novice

Sadly it didn't help at all Confusedmileysad:

Message 18 of 409 (108,748 Views)

★ Novice

didnt work 4 me btw i did already use the gmae but is says the game can be used mutiple times pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase help i have waited a year 4 this game

@EA_David wrote:

Splendid, thanks for the updates. If you have any further issues, please let us know. Standard smile

Message 19 of 409 (108,744 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did what you said to do but still wont work

Message 20 of 409 (108,601 Views)