Re: SIMS 4: I Have Completely Broken My Game

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

SIMS 4: I Have Completely Broken My Game

★★★ Newbie

Man I really hope I can get some help with this, it's totally just flattened my rarely good mood. Issues started arising after I installed the re-shader for sims. But I have since deleted it and yet my sims is still broken.

My proplem is that I can not play the game at all, everything looks fine when you start it up, CAS is good, but then when it comes to placing my sim on a lot it does, but my sim isnt there. the bottom is all jumbled up and I have no sim display. the words and money is ovalaping itself. Then if I go to manage worlds and hover over a household, it shows me a bright flashing blue and white square. I have tried deleting my save files, repairing the game and I even uninstalled, restarted my computer and reinstalled everything(which took like 2 hours!). I do play with thousands of mods BUT I have NEVER had a problem until now (only when re-shader was installed). In fact i had even begun deleting broken cc's to clear some space for storage on my laptop. I have tried to take my files off my laptop and onto a hard drive but for some reason it literally says there isn't enough space even though there definitely is. I also can't put them in the recycle bin and restore it later as the file is too big so it will delete it permanently. I've tried turning it into a zip file but again, too big and not enough storage.

I know this is a very miniscule thing but it really has made me so upset. I'd appreciate any help,

Thank you. Frown

Message 1 of 2 (444 Views)

Re: SIMS 4: I Have Completely Broken My Game

Champion (Retired)

@Maddyh22 

This is an old issue caused by broken mods. The current save is permanently broken so you either need to load an older save (after updating your Mods/CC) or start a new game. 

If Windows say that you do not have enough free space to perform an copy operation then it is because there is not enough free space.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (415 Views)