Re: SIMS 4 DOES NOT START

by jennifersruby

Original Post

SIMS 4 DOES NOT START

★★★ Newbie

Hello

After 152 hours playing SIMS4 wont startup anymore.

It starts to load but stops loading and tells me the game cant be started, not why.

The screen freezes until i OK the messagebox that it cant start the game

Every other game (BF4/plants vs zombies warfare and even the SIMS 4 demo) starts

GEforce GTX650 updated to latest version and in config 3d added it to the card

Also the latest GEFORCE Experience.

Removing SIMS4 from Origin itself and reinstalling does not change the fact i cant start anymore.

Also have a laptop with the origin account (Origin Version 9.4.23.2817 - 295681)  but doubt if it would work there instead of the MEDION PC i use.

ALSO UPDAted the JAVA but it wont help.

Think the first problems started when trying to save but now i cant do anything anymore, even changing resolution and set to play inder Windows8 (the one i have)

Whats wrong and is there an update

Message 1 of 5 (361 Views)

★★★ Novice

It won't even let me click "play" The option is greyed out. All other games I can play or download and nothing is greyed out... FRUSTRATING!

Message 2 of 5 (344 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get to the main menu but when i click play to get into the Town it loads till infinity, it's been 15 days now since i cannot play the game. 

Message 3 of 5 (321 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I's happening the same with me. I can't play since upgrading Ghosts and I'm soo angry. I search for solutions oline, but nothing works. 
Message 4 of 5 (292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I don't know what to do. I also tryed to install it on an other pc, but it won't star there.

Message 5 of 5 (280 Views)