SIMS 4 DLC removed by an adviser

by TheSuperWolf100

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SIMS 4 DLC removed by an adviser

★★★★ Guide

So basically i contacted EA to help me with the missing pre order items for cottage living the advisor said he was going to remove the DLC and Re add it. He removed the DLC but forgot to Add the DLC back onto my account and i can't contact EA support about it since i only got an email option 

Message 1 of 5 (265 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SIMS 4 DLC removed by an adviser

Champion (Retired)

@TheSuperWolf100 

You need to contact Support. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-sims-4&platform=pc&category=technical-support

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (248 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@TheSuperWolf100 

You need to contact Support. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-sims-4&platform=pc&category=technical-support

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (249 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@jpkarlsen thanks but i need a live chat option email will take too long

Message 3 of 5 (245 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@TheSuperWolf100 

All available support options are listed there. Depending on what country you are in Chat may not be available.

EDIT: In my Country there are no email option just Phone and Chat Same as in the US and Canada.

Message 4 of 5 (218 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@jpkarlsen issue was sorted thanks for the help
Message 5 of 5 (216 Views)