Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

SIMS 3 University Life Expansion Pack- Registration Code invalid on PC

by knirth

Original Post

Highlighted

SIMS 3 University Life Expansion Pack- Registration Code invalid on PC

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I decided to open my sims 3 university expansion pack after many years to play.. However, when putting the disc in my pc and trying to install, it asked for my registration code, so I used the one in my disc case and it says it is invalid. So I went online to the sims portal and found that I may have actually put in the code years ago. So it was already used. What do I do? I need a new code? How?

Message 1 of 2 (45 Views)
Highlighted

Re: SIMS 3 University Life Expansion Pack- Registration Code invalid on PC

@knirth  Check your account to see whether the pack is already registered.  Open your Origin game library, click on the Sims 3 icon, select More > Expansion Packs, scroll down to University Life, and see whether you can download the pack.  If you can, then you don't need to do anything else.

If Origin says you need to buy the pack, you may have registered it in a different account.  In that case, you'd need to contact EA customer support to ask for help.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Take a photo of the disc, case, and the insert with the product code showing; you can upload it when you're submitting the request for help.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (27 Views)
Twitter Stream