Re: SIMS 3 REGISTRATION CODE, WHERE CAN I FIND IT IF I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE PROGR

by dagnell05

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: SIMS 3 REGISTRATION CODE, WHERE CAN I FIND IT IF I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE PROGR

★★★ Newbie
Im having same issue. But cant fing registration code.
Message 11 of 18 (12,939 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I dont see it this is so dumb I just wanna play

Message 12 of 18 (12,864 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@dagnell05  Where did you buy the game?

Message 13 of 18 (12,856 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Seven_heaven97where did you buy the game?

Message 14 of 18 (12,856 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

bought the game on steam and I can't find the code. (It did show up when I opened the game but I think I accidentally told it to never show up again, so what do I do???)

Message 15 of 18 (12,726 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Okay I just found it and I feel kinda stupid now... anyway, if you have it on steam, go to the game in your library and click CD key on the right.

Message 16 of 18 (12,721 Views)

★★ Novice

i can't find where it says product code someone help me find the code for the registration 

Message 17 of 18 (12,665 Views)

@simmerfudge  For a disc copy of the game, the code is printed on the back of the insert that comes inside the case.  For a Steam purchase, you can click on your library and then the "CD key" category.  For a purchase of a digital download code through an authorized third-party retailer like Amazon, you should have received a message with the code included.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 18 of 18 (12,653 Views)