Re: SIMS 3 REGISTRATION CODE, WHERE CAN I FIND IT IF I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE PROGR

by Gaberiel_Logan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SIMS 3 REGISTRATION CODE, WHERE CAN I FIND IT IF I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE PROGRAM? help!!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

spent about 3 hours downloading the sims 3 for my mac, it then says 'please enter the entire registration code found either in your confirmation email, your game manual/packaging, or game card.'

I downloaded the game so have no packaging etc, yet my confirmation email does not have a registration code, where is it and what do i do?!

Message 1 of 18 (48,107 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SIMS 3 REGISTRATION CODE, WHERE CAN I FIND IT IF I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE PROGRAM? help!!!!

Hero (Retired)

[Information] How to Register The Sims 3 

[INFORMATION] Origin Client for Mac 

If you still need assistance, contact Customer Service/Game Advisors:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.
--------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------

View in thread

Message 4 of 18 (52,965 Views)

All Replies

Re: SIMS 3 REGISTRATION CODE, WHERE CAN I FIND IT IF I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE PROGRAM? help!!!!

★★★ Newbie

Me too

Message 2 of 18 (47,969 Views)

★★★ Newbie

to the person above, i've just found it i think. if you click on origin on your desktop, click on 'my games', then click on 'the sims 3' it says 'product code', and theres a code underneath, thats what you need to use Standard smile

Message 3 of 18 (47,960 Views)

Hero (Retired)

[Information] How to Register The Sims 3 

[INFORMATION] Origin Client for Mac 

If you still need assistance, contact Customer Service/Game Advisors:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.
--------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------

Message 4 of 18 (52,966 Views)

★★ Novice

I checked there. For all the expansion and stuff packs I"ve previously purchased, there is a serial code. But for Late Night, the one I'm trying to download, there isn't. The only difference between this one and the last one is a updated version of the base game and of Origin. 

Now what? I'm trying to get in contact with an actual person, but no luck so far.

Message 5 of 18 (47,945 Views)

Hero

Only customer support can help you with this.

Try live chat as stated above

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 18 (47,937 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much! Solved my month long issue xD

Message 7 of 18 (47,058 Views)

Re: SIMS 3 REGISTRATION CODE, WHERE CAN I FIND IT IF I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE PROGR

★★★ Newbie

ME TOO!!!!!

Message 8 of 18 (42,082 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive tried everything i don't know how to do it there isn't any product code can someone please help me! :C I spent a lot of money.

Message 9 of 18 (39,597 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@2039201  open Origin - Origin has been the drm since 2012 so if you haven't switched over by now your behind. Click my game library - right click the game icon - click game properties - read code. If you downloaded (or do you mean installed) and you didn't purchase a code - you need to purchase the code and actic\vate the game.If you bought the game through Origin - the code is in your Origin purchase history. If you bought the disc version the code was on a piece of paper. If you bought just the code you need to contact the place of purchase. If you didn't buy a code - they are not free - you must buy the code to activate the game.

Message 10 of 18 (39,587 Views)