Re: SIMS 3 NEW BASE GAME CODE

by EA_Mai

Original Post

SIMS 3 NEW BASE GAME CODE

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So i got a new pc for christmas and i was installing the base game into my pc and it said the code had already been used so im going to have to get  a new code, i emailed ea and told them about the problem , i hope they will give me a new code asap but are they any code you have that work and i can use?

Message 1 of 9 (424 Views)

Hero

You don't need a new code. Login with the account you have registered the game on in the first place and re-download it thorough Origin from there. Should be in my games already.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (405 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

that is my 1st account with orgin, i was installing the game for the very fris time.  please i just need a product code in order to download ( install) the base game please help Frown 

@crinrict wrote:

You don't need a new code. Login with the account you have registered the game on in the first place and re-download it thorough Origin from there. Should be in my games already.

Message 3 of 9 (390 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @kiebunnymaple,

Did you register that game code in thesims3.com or another EA/Origin account before? If not, is the game new? Each game code can only be registered once.

-Mai

Message 4 of 9 (381 Views)

★★★ Novice

I bought it from walmart

Message 5 of 9 (368 Views)

★★★ Novice

and how can i get a new code ? during a live chat they said i have to go to my walmart and they should give ma a working code

Message 6 of 9 (367 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@kiebunnymaple When did you buy the game? Did you ever install the game? Did you ever play the game? You post you have a new computer - did you ever install the game on an old computer? Typically if you buy the game from a third party vendor (Walmart), it is that vendor's responsibility for issues with the sale.

Message 7 of 9 (360 Views)

★★★ Novice

bought it at a store 

Message 8 of 9 (346 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @kiebunnymaple,

If it's the first time you tried to install the game and you haven't registered it before, then you will need to go to the store where you bought it and explain them what happened.

Good luck Standard smile

Mai

Message 9 of 9 (332 Views)