Re: Run Sims 3 without Origin

by halo3sims3

Original Post

★ Novice

ello. I Want to start the game completly without Origin, because it was able in the past. Please give all of us our good old Sims 3 back, where nobody has to use Origin. if here is a develper or a person, who is in contact with them, please tell them the problems, because there are soooo many people, who really unlike this art of Service. i hope you understood me because i have a bad english.

Message 41 of 94 (3,034 Views)

★ Novice

i am downloading the old kind of the base game of the sims 3 without origin 

Message 42 of 94 (3,029 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i sighning from diffrent acount and cant sighn in with out orgen and cant go offline without sighning in online so ima buoat leg my sims3 even tough i got it on orgen i am I AM BOAT LEGING A GAME THAT I BOUT BECOUSE OF ORGENS *

F.UCKING GOD DAMN YOU EA                   

Message 43 of 94 (2,979 Views)

★ Apprentice
As in this post, unless you bought the Sims 3 before they released the new version in April 2012, you're stuck and have to sign in to play.

Though it's advertised as play offline, even with the Sims 4, you need to sign in to your Origin account each time you launch the game, but as EA helpfully put it "once you have signed in you can then go offline to play your game/s". Honestly, I went round in circles regarding that last bit with the advisor for at least an hour trying to get them to understand what Offline actually means.
Message 44 of 94 (2,972 Views)

★★★ Newbie

just type in you password and it will go in offline mode and find you sims 3 game in origin and click play 

Message 45 of 94 (2,835 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

What a PITA -_-

As of yesterday, I have always been able to play without Origin launching. But today, everytime I start The Sims 3, it launches Origin. How do I get rid of that, since I have been playing 6 years without it? My Sims 3 Launcher version is 1.69.36.024017

Which sucks because all my expansions are already installed on my computer but Origin wants me to install them again...

Message 46 of 94 (2,745 Views)

Hero

You can only get rid of it if you have the disc version.

Find details here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2015/11/expansion-and-stuff-pack-manager.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 94 (2,735 Views)

★★★ Newbie

consider yourself lucky , all my sim 3 games were registered  then one day the registration was gone from origin and it wont let me re register them hence if I wanna play I gotta buy new games

Message 48 of 94 (2,152 Views)

Champion (Retired)

well, 

i understand your problem because everytime i open my launcher it says cannot connect to origin. However, the game works fine, and if i have no wifi i think there's an offline mode. usually, what i do is if i have no wifi i play the sims 2.

Message 49 of 94 (2,123 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

You need to make new firewall rule, to forbid origin and sims 3 to connect to internet. But then you can't sign up in game. 

Message 50 of 94 (2,054 Views)