Rubbish piles on Mua Pel'am

by amm42

Original Post

Rubbish piles on Mua Pel'am

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I have a sim living on Mua Pel'am, she's not a mermaid, and not in the conservationist career. I was getting her to clean up some of the rubbish around, and she cleaned up one on the water no problem, but when I try to get her to clean up the ones on the beach, she does the whole "routing issue" hand waving in the air thing, with a thought bubble with what looks like a rubbish pile in it. I tried approaching from all sides, clicking on different spots on the pile, and also tries several different piles, all with the same results. Anyone else having this issue? And yes, I do have mods and cc installed, I have also very recently done a game repair plus cleared cache, and am not getting last exception issues atm from the mods/cc. Any help would be much appreciated, my next step is to remove my mods file and try making a new sim, and see if that makes a difference.

Message 1 of 8 (789 Views)

Re: Rubbish piles on Mua Pel'am

Hero
@amm42 There's been a few similar reports but always a bit inconclusive.

Did you also test without mods/cc installed at all ? Does it happen on every rubbish or just certain regions ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (756 Views)

Re: Rubbish piles on Mua Pel'am

★★★★ Novice

I did a quick test with a completely clean save, no mods/cc, cleared cache etc, and that worked, but I only played that sim for a little while, and only tested it the once, but it sounds as though mods might well be the problem.

Message 3 of 8 (734 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Routing Issues on Mua Pel'am (volcanic rocks, trash piles

★★★ Apprentice

I cannot clean up piles of trash on the beach; only in the water.  100% of the time, across multiple saves.

Message 4 of 8 (734 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Routing Issues on Mua Pel'am (volcanic rocks, trash piles

Hero
@raiface Moving your post over to the thread on that.

Are you using mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (721 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am using MCC. 

Message 6 of 8 (708 Views)

Hero
@raiface Coudl you try if it works without ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (703 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I removed my entire mods folder -- reloaded.  Can clean up trash!  Can use public bathrooms!

Put mods folder back -- reloaded.  Can still clean up trash! Can still use public bathrooms!

Previous to this test I also could do the clean up interactions on the lava piles... and it would work except they wouldn't go away and I could do the interaction over and over again.  Now they vanish as expected.

What I remember is that previous to now also the clean interactions used to work.  Until they didn't. This sim is living on Mua Pel'am, so the active lot is her own house.  Don't know if that matters.  Will update if they stop working again.

Message 8 of 8 (692 Views)