Re: Romantic Conversations not available after first few.

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Romantic Conversations not available after first few.

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.74.59.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You should be able to see shortly into a vampire's romantic relationship that certain things are not showing up. I believe around 30% a sim can ask to be boyfriend/girlfriend, but it never shows up. I haven't check with non vampires, but anything past the beginning flirt and give rose is missing. Also dates immediately fail after the first minute.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing out of the ordinary happens, it is just not showing up in the dialogue options.
What do you expect to see? I would love to see all these conversations back.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I did take out all my Mods, and the issue was still happening. Thank you. 

Message 1 of 6 (384 Views)

Hero
@afKayleey Are you playing with teen vamps or adults ?

There's this issue with teen vamps during the day: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-V-Teen-Vampire-cannot-complete-Date/td-p/8145656

Did you also delete your cache files ? Did you try if it works at night ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (344 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@afKayleey Are you playing with teen vamps ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (298 Views)

Hero
@afKayleey Moving this to tech for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (273 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This is happening to me there no more romance bubbles. Started after the latest patch, no mods or anything. Tried repairing game. Sim is young adult not occult though.

Message 5 of 6 (259 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Simmindipity 

Is the other party still a teen? If so that is normal as Teen Adult romance is not allowed by the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 6 (249 Views)