by pickleprincess13

Original Post

Highlighted

Romance Interactions Missing

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get to Work, Parenthood, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Laundry Day Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, and Holiday Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you click on an sim opposite of yours and try to perform a romance interaction, there is no romance tab.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can’t use the romance tab interactions
What do you expect to see? I’m doing the 100 baby challenge, when I try to romance a sim to be my current sims baby daddy there is no romance options.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

please help, didn’t see any other tabs about the romance interactions being broken!

Message 1 of 4 (421 Views)

Re: Romance Interactions Missing

Hero
@pickleprincess13 Could you check in CAS if the Sims if they became siblings (there's a bug with that).

If that's not the case, has either of the Sims been a skeleton at some point ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (378 Views)

Hero
@pickleprincess13 Did you have a chance to check the relationship ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (329 Views)

Hero
@pickleprincess13 Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (292 Views)