Return Online Purchase?

by kimberlyanne09

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Return Online Purchase?

★ Newbie

Hello,

I recently downloaded the Sims 3  PC supernatural expansion pack - unfortunately my computer is a mac. I just forgot to check what type of game it was!

I have not downloaded the game or used it at all, would it be possible to get a refund?

Respectfully,

Kim

Message 1 of 5 (491 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Return Online Purchase?

Community Manager

Hi Kim,

For all questions about your purchases, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone, chat or email as contact option.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (484 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi Kim,

For all questions about your purchases, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone, chat or email as contact option.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 5 (485 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This crap is annoying. I want to return I just purchase and can not even play because origin will not link my accounts. I want my money back and the EA advisor crap is useless... I need a phone number. 

Message 3 of 5 (373 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@la9e4gbbadmqa  This is a forum where users help users. User accounts can not be accessed here. You need to contact an EA game consultant. They can merge the accounts or maybe issue a refund.  hth

Message 4 of 5 (340 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all.

Since this thread was created many years ago and hadn't been updated in quite some time, I am going to go ahead and lock it. 

As was mentioned above, account and purchase issues are not something we can help with here on Answers HQ. For assistance with that it would be best to reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more info on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well, if that works better for you. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 5 (310 Views)