Re: Restaurants glitches since last update

by TorriLuvsSims

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Restaurants glitches since last update

★ Apprentice

Since the last update a few days ago, I've been having some problems whenever I visit restaurants.  For some reason, the chefs keep walking away from the stoves and they will all gather together and start texting on their cellphones.  This happens at every restaurant visit and is very annoying.  Does anyone know what the problem may be?  Frown  This started with the last update.

Thanks,

Torri Wink

Message 1 of 4 (351 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Hi @TorriLuvsSims

are you using any mods/cc in your game ? If so, please remove them and see if you have the same issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (350 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @TorriLuvsSims

are you using any mods/cc in your game ? If so, please remove them and see if you have the same issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (351 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi,

Thanks for your response.  I took the mods out that I use and it seems to be working.  It was coming from the UI mod it appears.  I installed the new UI mod that was released today and it's still a problem, so I just took it out and reported it to the guy who made the mod.  Maybe he needs to update something.

Thanks again,

--Torri Wink

Message 3 of 4 (337 Views)

Hero

Glad you found the culprit

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (329 Views)