Re: Restaurant Reset Glitch

by crinrict

Original Post

Restaurant Reset Glitch

★ Novice

Every time I attempt to change the uniforms for my restaurant staff when I exit CAS the game completely glitches out. Sometimes the game gives me money back that I spent building without deleting the building and I respawn at my home lot. Sometimes it deletes the entire lot.  Sometimes when I come back into the game it deletes my household and the only thing I can click on is the ambitions tab that glitches out so bad that I can't read it. Most of the time when I change something about the restaurant it completely resets my stars and fires my staff. I have no idea why this is happening. Please send help.

Message 1 of 6 (1,442 Views)

Hero

HI @Airriol

this is a bug that's happening for vet clinics but last time I tested it works fine for restaurants.

Guess I need to re-test this.

Meanwhile: Are you using any mods/cc in your game ? Is your game all updated to the newest version ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,379 Views)

★ Novice

My game is updated and I do not use any mods. I am still not sure how to fix the problem but it is nice that someone knows what I am talking about.

Message 3 of 6 (1,304 Views)

Hero
I'm currently a bit busy but if it it's really a bug for restaurants too now, there's not much you can do other than not change uniforms.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,297 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having this issue now. Haven't played with restaurants for a while, but after Realms of Magic came out, I wanted to check out other stuff too. It's really irritating! My game is up to date and I don't use any mods or cc! Is anyone working on fixing this?

Message 5 of 6 (1,133 Views)

Hero
@Elinborgsp Best to use this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-DO-Outfit-doesn-t-save/m-p/7865228#M89732

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,117 Views)