[Resolved] Sims 3 expansion/stuff pack download error

by HappyEsmee01

Original Post

Re: [Under Investigation] Sims 3 expansion/stuff pack download error

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I could’nt run sims after removing the folder, so i had to download and relaunch sims again without any additional packs and a new folder was created. 

I did start a new save in Sunset Valley and at first it all seemed well but when i actually open up a family and start playing with my sim it can suddenly paus for up to 1 minute, then go back to normal, and 20 seconds later do it again. 

It’s too frequent. 

Also, what is a dxdiag? 

Message 791 of 795 (3,494 Views)

Re: [Under Investigation] Sims 3 expansion/stuff pack download error

@DoroMavvi  I posted a link explaining how to run a dxdiag earlier, but here it is again:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 792 of 795 (3,465 Views)

Re: the sims 3 download error

★ Apprentice
@MamaSorg Well, I came back here because I'm having problems with the store content too, they download and install sometimes, but they always disappear, hahaha! My packs are working fine at least, and thats gud.
Message 793 of 795 (3,259 Views)

Re: Can't Install Sims 3 or DLC from EA App on New Computer

★★★★ Apprentice

Same I get the same problem when I try downloading the sims 3 me it’s with Into the future it shows up in the queue for completed download games but it also shows up again in the active download then I get an error message. 

Message 794 of 795 (2,934 Views)

Re: Can't Install Sims 3 or DLC from EA App on New Computer

[ Edited ]

@Lostangele7  Please post the error you see.  And try again now; the EA App was down for a while but is (apparently) working at the moment.

Edit: For anyone else seeing this issue, please create a new thread in the EA App technical issues forum:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports-Technical-Issues/bd-p/ea-app-bug-reports-en

Since the specific issue that this particular thread covered has been resolved, I'm locking ths thread.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 795 of 795 (2,917 Views)