Re: Residential Labeled As Restuarant & CAS Items "Missing" Box

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Residential Labeled As Restuarant & CAS Items "Missing" Box

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I kind of have two issues. Please note that I do indeed have custom content, but these problems never happened before and only starting doing this today. (However I did delete a mod last night.)

The first problem I'm having is with residential lots being seen as restaurants. For example, a sim asked my sim on a date and they went to a residential lot and then the sim just.. disappeared. I gave it no mind until I rolled my mouse over a different residential lot and the option to visit a restaurant popped up when clicked. I don't think it's like that for every residential lot, I haven't checked yet. However when I load into that lot from the world screen, it loads as a normal residential lot with the sims who live there.

The second problem I'm having is with the CAS Items Missing box. You know the one.. "One or more CAS items are missing" blah blah, but everytime my sim loads into a new area. Obviously I don't see any CAS items missing, as my sim has all their clothes and such.. so I'm not sure why it's popping up at all.

Message 1 of 2 (156 Views)

Re: Residential Labeled As Restuarant & CAS Items "Missing" Box

Could you test without the Mods folder in? 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (143 Views)