Repairing Sims 4 Origin Error Code 327682:12

by RemixBeatz

Original Post

Re: ERROR CODE: 327682:12

@smikette  Okay, so the game is in fact reading the mods.  How are they not working in-game, as in, are the commands missing, or is there something else that's not working?

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 51 of 57 (269 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

you know when your game loads and mccc shows under the bar at the top right? well it doesn't do that for me. it used to before, before the bunk beds update. and i click on my sims or their computer, the mccc option is not there. but i di discover that my expandable build/buy catalogue is working. so it looks like it's just MCCC that's working.

Message 52 of 57 (268 Views)

@smikette  I'm not sure why MCCC isn't working as it did before, or even whether the mod changed in some way recently.  But since the other mod is working, it definitely sounds like an MCCC issue.  You could ask for help on Deaderpool's site or on the Discord server; I'm not familiar enough with the mod to troubleshoot it effectively myself.

Message 53 of 57 (263 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

i will do that. it is weird, isn't it.  thank you so much, @puzzlezaddict for all your help. i really appreciate your time, patience, knowledge and effort. 

Message 54 of 57 (261 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@puzzlezaddict you wanna hear something really stupid???? i went to deaderpool's site and was reading some stuff in the help section. it wasn't even anything specific to my issue, but i decided to go look at game options, anyway. and lo and behold,  i discovered the problem. i noticed that script mods allowed was NOT checked in game options. i didn't even realize it was turned on before, or that it somehow got unchecked. wow. i feel like such an idiot. i wasted your time for nothing. i am so, so sorry.

Message 55 of 57 (258 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

man! i feel like an old lady noob. well, i am an old-ish lady, but i'm hardly a noob. just over here shakin' my head. 

Message 56 of 57 (255 Views)

@smikette  I'm not surprised it was something simple like that.  That's why I mentioned it was worth checking the options to make sure mods and custom content were enabled, and to reenable them in a clean folder or new user account.

I'm glad everything is working now.

Message 57 of 57 (226 Views)