Remove trait not working for Workaholic

by NaKaroniNCheeze

Original Post

Remove trait not working for Workaholic

★★ Novice

I tried to remove the workaholic trait via the cheats traits.remove_trait trait_lifestyles_workaholic and traits.remove_trait_lifestyle_workaholic with and without capitalizations as well. It's not a game ender just annoying because I wanted an outdoorsy health nut for this sim. But anytime she goes on vacation she's too tense to do anything productive towards that lifestyle. 

Anybody else have this and figured out the work around?

Message 1 of 4 (2,758 Views)

Re: Remove trait not working for Workaholic

Hero
@NaKaroniNCheeze If you have enough points, have you tried buying the potion ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (2,724 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I bought the potion, removed the trait. It's now saying trait is at risk. She had workaholic trait, and she's an elder, so I made her retire. She is constantly tense because she isn't working, even though I used the potion to get rid of the trait.

Message 3 of 4 (2,619 Views)

Hero
@fudge7eleven It's probably related to this bug: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Lifestyle-Moodlets-Appearing-after-removing/td-p/9...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (2,614 Views)