Remove clown makeup from base game?

by r7dioboy1

Original Post

Remove clown makeup from base game?

★★★ Novice

Hi, so, recently my girlfriend has downloaded the sims 4 and she happens to have an insane phobia of clowns. I've told her to avoid the face paint category but she happened to come across the clown makeup anyway in the makeup section. Obviously this is stressful especially if she wants to add cc to the game and it shows in the facepaint section. Is there a way to remove certain base game files from the game itself so I can help her remove those clown suits and paint?

Message 1 of 3 (487 Views)

Re: Remove clown makeup from base game?

Champion (Retired)

No, that is not possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (473 Views)

Re: Remove clown makeup from base game?

Hero

Hi @r7dioboy1

since she doesn't seem opposed to mods/cc in her game, I would ask over at some of the more known modding websites such as modthesims or also the mod section in the official forum if anyone knows about a mod that can do that or would be will to make one for her.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (457 Views)