Re: Registration codes

by PTDiego98

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Registration codes

★ Novice

Hello, my sister wants to register Sims 3 but we only have one game and I already used the code, now she can't use it again . I need a different registration code for her

Message 1 of 6 (750 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Ah, well. No if you already have the points, your sister can't have them as well. Would be a bit unfair, wouldn't it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (787 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

A code, or cd-key, is a license that is limited to one per purchase. You can not recieve a second code to give to your sister. You will have to buy a second copy of the game.

Message 2 of 6 (745 Views)

★ Novice

Well that sucks, at least for her, she aint gonna be happy

Message 3 of 6 (733 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

To use your account to download and buy Sims 3 Store stuff, you don't really need to register the base game. You could buy an EP or SP and then register that to her account.

There are no advantages if you have all games registered to one account.

I do think (not sure about this), you can still install the game on a second PC with the registration code. You're allowed to run the game from multiple computers in the same household (don't know how many). Only to register online you can't use the registration code twice. You will need to share the disk though so playing at the same time might be difficult.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (727 Views)

★ Novice

LOL my sister only wants to register the sims 3 and world adventures to have free 1000 simpoints and to upload stuff into exchange. Do you think im going to buy **bleep**ty simpoints?

Message 5 of 6 (711 Views)

Hero

Ah, well. No if you already have the points, your sister can't have them as well. Would be a bit unfair, wouldn't it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (788 Views)