Registration code

by psuttles94

Original Post

Registration code

★★★ Newbie
I need the registration code for my game I bought it years ago and don't have the original box where the code is. Help please!!
Message 1 of 5 (251 Views)

Re: Registration code

Community Manager

@psuttles94

If you had ever redeemed the code in Origin at some point then an Advisor should be able to help you recover it.

Click the following link to get started: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (234 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My problem is not the same, but it's related to registration codes, so I hope it's okay if I post here?

I bought Sims 3 Seasons via Origin in December 2015 (my order number was XXXXXXXXXXXX, if it helps!) The expansion pack immediately showed up as owned on my sims 3 store page, but I was never able to download the registration awards from the store because I needed to enter a registration code for that, and I never got a registration code for the EP. Is there a way I could either get a registration code for Seasons now, or somehow access the registration awards without having one?

Thank you very much in advance!

Message 3 of 5 (202 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@PalmArrow Please do not post any personal data in these public forums. You no longer have to have a code for rewards. The pack has to show as owned on thesims3.com my page. Go to thesims3.com - store - sets - holiday & gifts - registration rewards - season's wall decal set. this is the same for other pack rewards.

hth

Message 4 of 5 (188 Views)

★★★ Novice

@roberta591 , thank you! I just tried and the pack started downloading without asking me for a code. When did this change? Because I've tried to access this set in exactly the same way repeatedly throughout 2016 and 2017 - the last time about a month ago - and the store would ALWAYS ask me for a code.

Anyway, thank you very much again! It's just a small thing, but I really like that decal set and I found it very frustrating that I couldn't access it. (And I had no idea the order number was considered personal information, so thanks for the warning about that, too.)

Message 5 of 5 (180 Views)