Registering a Sims3 game

by Mojomama17371

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Registering a Sims3 game

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I bought, downloaded and installed Katie Perry Showtime, i then went to register it and it said the code was invalid, i have searched through the Sims3 forums etc... and i cannot find a solution,I'm relatively new to this stuff, do you have any ideas please?

Message 1 of 4 (496 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Registering a Sims3 game

Hero

Then I would suggest to contact Customer Support.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (510 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Make sure you put in the code correctly. 2 and z and 0 and O look very similar.

Where did you try to register ? In Origin or on the Sims 3 Website ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (479 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have double and triple checked the code, so far all my games have been registered through "My page" on the sims community, for some reason this seems to be the only one that has'nt worked.

Message 3 of 4 (477 Views)

Hero

Then I would suggest to contact Customer Support.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (511 Views)