Register on Origin

by okiegal44

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Register on Origin

★★★ Newbie

I bought showtime through Game Stop as a difital download.  I registered it once on origin and it placed a digital copy along with my other games.  I went back later and it is not there and when I try to register it again it refers me to the sims community to register.  The community will not accept the code. 

Message 1 of 2 (215 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Register on Origin

Community Manager (retired)

Hi okiegal44,

You might have unintentionally hidden the game in your game library. To check out which games you've hidden click "Show: Hidden Games". However, please know that the Sims will launch the latest expansion you installed, so if you've installed an expansion that came after Showtime and launch it, all the elements of Showtime will be in your game.

If you cannot find Showtime anywhere on your Origin account, you need to contact the EA Help Center and our advisors will look into your account.

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (221 Views)

All Replies

Re: Register on Origin

Community Manager (retired)

Hi okiegal44,

You might have unintentionally hidden the game in your game library. To check out which games you've hidden click "Show: Hidden Games". However, please know that the Sims will launch the latest expansion you installed, so if you've installed an expansion that came after Showtime and launch it, all the elements of Showtime will be in your game.

If you cannot find Showtime anywhere on your Origin account, you need to contact the EA Help Center and our advisors will look into your account.

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section
Message 2 of 2 (222 Views)