Regarding Custom Content + my mailbox is gone.

by HaveYouSeenSean

Original Post

Regarding Custom Content + my mailbox is gone.

★★★ Novice

Alrighty, let's get straight into it.

I have recently been bitten by the creators bug, and I'm planning on releasing a few houses I have made over the weeks! However, some of them have Custom Content that I either missplaced or can no longer find, as I'm aware that EA have taken a step backwards and decided to not allow CC to pack with houses so now making lots with CC requires so much more work to get working. However my current house that I have spent about two weeks designing and building has some CC somewhere in it and I cannot find it, I have picked up and checked every object placed in the house and it seems like theirs no CC however the Libray says differently and I have no idea where it is.. is there a way to see where it is or how many pieces of CC are in the house?

Oh and yeah, my mailbox has vanished, I have tried placing the lot down elsewhere and it never shows up, if I recall right it vanished when I bulldozed the lot and started to build, the only way I can think to fix this is to use CC to spawn one in and that defeats the whole point of a CC free house, why change what Sims 3 did right, so much for making CC easier to make and use.. it sucks having to figure out what I used and then have to link that to people so they can experience my house how I intended instead of them just downloading it and instantly enjoying it, gah.

Anyway any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 1 (85 Views)