Refund?

by Whoden

Original Post

Refund?

★★★ Newbie

I am MORE THAN unsatisfied with Sims 4.  I might even go so far as to say that I will never purchase an EA game again based on how you butchered this franchise after you got your hands on it. 

I mean, who there thought that it was a good idea to scrap a perfectly-functional UI and replace it with that abortion of an interface you rolled out?  Everything about Sims 3... well, ALMOST everything... was perfect, yet the Execs felt the need to scrap the whole thing and start from scratch?  You ever heard the phrase "Don't fix what ain't broke"?  TERRIBLE business model, if you ask me.  Do you even bother getting feedback from the people that ACTUALLY play the game?  Or do you just look in your wallets and say to yourselves "Welp, I could stand to add some more ill-gotten gains to my bank account today"?

I wil be uninstalling Sims 4 and will be expecting information as to how to go about getting a refund.

Message 1 of 2 (143 Views)

Re: Refund?

Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the purchase. You can use the Great Game Guarantee to put through a refund, if you wish to go through with it.

Check here for more info: http://help.ea.com/en/article/what-s-the-great-games-guarantee/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (138 Views)