Recent update to The Sims 4

by NeciMeetsWorld

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Recent update to The Sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I just updated The Sims 4, when I go into CAS, for some reason when I put on any kind of bottom on the sim, part of the sim's legs disappears. Also it only does it when I'm on the Everyday outfit category in CAS. I don't know if it is because of the update. Maybe there is some bugs from that. I would like to know as soon as possible if it is because of the recent update or if its mod related. Here's a screenshot of what exactly what I'm talking about. 

Message 1 of 3 (478 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Recent update to The Sims 4

★★★★ Novice

I actually just sorta solved the problem myself yesterday. It was because of a CC hair that I put on my sims that was causing the part of the legs to disappear. Once I put a different hair cc or ea on my sim, it fixed it so I'm probably just no longer use that exact cc hair anymore, but thank you for your suggestion. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (435 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @NeciMeetsWorld

have you tried if you get the same issue if you remove all your custom content ?

Could be a faulty cc/mod causing this (especially if you're using any UI mods)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (441 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I actually just sorta solved the problem myself yesterday. It was because of a CC hair that I put on my sims that was causing the part of the legs to disappear. Once I put a different hair cc or ea on my sim, it fixed it so I'm probably just no longer use that exact cc hair anymore, but thank you for your suggestion. 

Message 3 of 3 (436 Views)