Re: Realm of Magic - No wand recolors

by kreatora

Original Post

Realm of Magic - No wand recolors

★★ Novice

In the realm of magic there appear to be no wand recolors available to collect.  I've collected all of the brooms including recolors and all of the original wands.  I go to the store regularly and win duels regularly.  The wand recolors have never shown up in the game.

Message 1 of 6 (1,028 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Corinini

Wands have only one color version.

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 6 (1,002 Views)

★★ Novice

I have empty slots in my inventory for wand recolors. They are below where the regular wands are, mixed in with the broom recolors, in the same number and rarity as the main wands.  Not sure what else they could be.

Message 3 of 6 (983 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Corinini

I think it is related to this reported bug.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ROM-BuyDebug-Collectibles-showing-in-Household/m-p...

Could you check if your debug items look similar?

You can use bb.showhiddenobjects code. After this you neer to enter word debug in the search box (in buy mode)

You can go also to the first post in this topic and click ME TOO

Message 4 of 6 (968 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah, it's still not fixed.

Message 5 of 6 (618 Views)

Community Manager
As there's already a bug report open for this, we'll close this one here. Please keep an eye on existing the bug report Kreatora linked above and feel free to join the discussion to share any additional information on the bug. Thanks,
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (585 Views)