Re: unrecognized video card sims 4

by RunaAster

Original Post

@RunaAster  It's not a huge issue, no, although it's always nice to have your card recognized.  If you're ready to be done with this part of the troubleshooting, that's totally understandable.  Just copy and paste (again, don't drag and drop, copy and paste so you have a backup) your saves and Tray items into the Sims 4 folder in Documents\Electronic Arts, and they should show up in your game.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 41 of 44 (794 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@puzzlezaddict 

Yea I don`t think there`s any more to do. Thank you for the help. You been real patient with me and that I appreciate.

ALMOST ALL MY SAVES SHOWED UP I SCREAMED OF JOY OMG

THANK YOU THANK YOU

Also now since I copied I didn`t move but I copied the misssing things, tray and saves to new sims folder can I delete the old sub sims folder? the one the game couldn`t read or should I just leave it there just in case you know

Message 42 of 44 (204 Views)

@RunaAster  You can certainly delete the old folder if you want.  But I would personally keep it, or at least the Saves folder inside it, just in case.  If you don't want it taking up space on your computer, you can put it on an external drive or USB, or upload it to a free filehosting service (Google Drive, Dropbox, Mediafire, that kind of thing).  It's always nice to have the peace of mind that comes from knowing your data is backed up somewhere safe.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 43 of 44 (185 Views)

★ Apprentice

@puzzlezaddict 

True I i didn`t thank about that. I will keep it, thanks for all the help 

Message 44 of 44 (178 Views)