Re: client list is blank for dream home decorator career

by mandytnz

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too. It's so disappointing. I was so excited to play but this bug makes each time fail. Frown Frown

Message 1 of 7 (912 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same. The entire career has no words in it. Also all of the furniture is called 'debug' (I can use it normally however).

I deleted all mods and cc, unabled it in the game, deleted the save file that was having the issue & repaired the game. I restarted the game and it happens in every save file. 

I was so excited, now I'm just dissapointed and I have wasted so much time :/

(Playing on Windows PC)

Message 2 of 7 (899 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@CocoJoelle @alexmarssss @mandytnz 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then create a new save and test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 7 (874 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the reply, I already did that though. I think I'd have to reinstall the game, I exploited all other options :/

Message 4 of 7 (871 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@CocoJoelle 

If you are talking about the text that are empty or say "debug". that is likely because the basegame and expansion are not in the same language.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 7 (867 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That could be it, I've had some trouble with the language before... Do you know how I can set them to the same language?

Message 6 of 7 (857 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@CocoJoelle You're issue sounds like this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/CURRENT-ISSUE-Codes-instead-of-text-Blank-text-and-bub...

@mandytnz Sounds like this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/MOD-RELATED-DHD-Interior-Design-Preference-bubbles-don...

@alexmarssss Are you seeing the same as mandytnz ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (827 Views)