Re: Sims 4 stuck on Loading screen and just says "OK" Help pls!!!

by sanpithiax

Original Post

★★ Novice

Its actually not just a mac thing I have a windows PC on Windows 10 and Im getting the same thing.

Message 1 of 6 (9,044 Views)

Hero
@sanpithiax Are you using mods/cc in your game ? If so, have you tried without ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (9,010 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am getting the same error, I try to move my sim to a dorm and gets stuck on the screen with the word OK coming across. Then after some time, the loading music stops; Nothing happens.

I have removed my mods started the game, same error. I have repaired game deleted cache started the same saved game the same mistake. I then deleted the game and started from another savepoint tried to enroll in University same error. 

Message 3 of 6 (8,324 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 4 of 6 (8,296 Views)

★ Novice

I'm following this to see if anyone finds a solution. It's interesting--I get the "OK" loading screen, but my game still loads. There isn't any freezing happening, just odd for a loading screen!

Message 5 of 6 (8,292 Views)

@GoofyDollFace and @katelynl96  Please move your entire Sims 4 user data folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto your desktop.  When you launch the game, a clean folder will spawn with no content.  Don't add anything to this folder yet; just start a new save and try to move your sim to a dorm.  Let me know whether it works.

And if you get an error code at any point, please post a screenshot of it.

@sanpithiax  The OK message is by design, the devs just messing around a bit.  If your game loads, there's nothing to worry about.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 6 of 6 (8,213 Views)