Re: Sims 4 community gallery no results found

by tigger3032

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

im having trouble with the gallery it is saying there are no results on everything even my own personal profile. is there anything i can do to make this work?

Message 1 of 27 (2,790 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4: Community gallery says no results found. Help?

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Maintenance is over now, please, try again and let us know if you are still having any issues Standard smile

View in thread

Message 8 of 27 (3,790 Views)

All Replies

Sims 4 Gallery not working properly

★★ Novice

So, I have just purchased the Jungle Adventure pack and downloaded new mods to my game. I was able to access all of the features of the Gallery before today, and now I can't! I've looked online and quite a few TS4 players have mentioned that the Gallery says that they are offline even though they are. I think this is the same issue I am having?? I can see everything on the home screen including updates from people I follow and Maxis, and I can access my library but I can't see anything in the community gallery. All the side options are visible, the search bar, all of the features are there and it even loads when I type in the search bar, but once it loads nothing comes up! Please helpFrown

Message 2 of 27 (2,754 Views)

★★ Pro

The gallery being down is not player error or anything to do with your connection. It's on EA's end.

SimGuruNick has posted on his twitter account that they're looking into the issue.

https://twitter.com/SimGuruNick/status/968603275145625601

https://twitter.com/SimGuruNick/status/968603275145625601

Message 3 of 27 (2,736 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Gallery not working properly

★★ Novice
I'm having the same issue! Very frustrating!
Message 4 of 27 (2,736 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Gallery not working properly

EA app Team

Hello,

We are doing a maintenance on The Sims 4 Gallery right now, that's why you may be having issues to connect.

We are working to have it back as soon as possible, we will let you know here once the maintenance is over.

Thanks for your patience,
-Mai

Message 5 of 27 (2,729 Views)

Sims 4: Community gallery says no results found. Help?

★ Novice

Okay, I just gotten some script mods into my game recently was using the gallery earlier, building on newcrest. However, it told me no results even though my connection works. I went on the sims 4 gallery website and it seems to be working until I logged in and it told me something went wrong when I got into community gallery again. What on earth is happening? Did I do something wrong?

Message 6 of 27 (2,722 Views)

Re: "No Results Found" on the Gallery

★★ Novice
It happened again today.. After update. There's some tweets about it with one of the EA QA guys @SimGuruNick
Message 7 of 27 (2,718 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Maintenance is over now, please, try again and let us know if you are still having any issues Standard smile

Message 8 of 27 (3,791 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm currently having this problem. No matter what I search I get the "No Results Found." error. It's not my internet connection, I have turned off mods, and I've tried restarting my game multiple times and I keep getting the same error.

Message 9 of 27 (2,686 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm still having issues. I can see my library, I can see the feed for people I follow but all I get under the community tab is "No Results Found". Standard smile

Message 10 of 27 (2,642 Views)