Re: New Patch 11/17 - Game won't load any saved games

by LittleMissBuggy

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I’m continuing to have this issue. 
Originally my household would load but my clock was frozen and unable to change or move sims at all although cars went by, sims moved pose etc. It then progressed to unable to load into the household. 
I have been experiencing the issue of not being able to get past the loading screen once I chose my household. I am able to get into the game after waiting a long time for it to load but once I chose a household I am stuck on the loading screen for over half an hour eventually shutting the game down. 
I was experiencing this the past week and saw on the thread of the update to come so waited for this. 
I have now installed the new update, repaired the game, use no mods, uninstalled and reinstalled the game and have had no luck at all. 
I have all packs Barr 4 so feel so disappointed after spending so much money and being unable to play the game. Never had any issues before and am working off a gaming pc. 

Message 1 of 2 (154 Views)

@LittleMissBuggy The issue with Father Winter has been fixed to the extent that it should no longer occur in the first place.  However, saves where the glitch previously happened are still affected.

How large are your save files?  Please open Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves, sort by date modified, and make sure the folder is displaying in detail mode so the dates and file sizes appear.  Please take a screnshot and attach it to a post.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (113 Views)