Re: Glitching mod in sims 4?

by fabulousgabby362

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

I have a mods glitch problem but I don’t know which mod it is that’s causing this problem but I can’t click on things that pop up like this and I don’t know what is making this issue ... I can click on cook to choose the food I want, I can’t change my sims clothing or anything like that . I need to know which mod I need to take out because it’s really annoying . 

Message 1 of 5 (241 Views)

Accepted Solution

@fabulousgabby362  There is a mod that's literally called "UI Cheats," and when players have an outdated version of it, their games look like what's in your screenshot.

If you don't have the UI Cheats mod, or removing it doesn't help, please move your entire Mods folder to the desktop and delete localthumbcache.package (again).

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (216 Views)

All Replies

@fabulousgabby362  I've split your post into its own thread, since the other thread was several years old.  Try removing UI Cheats, and make sure to delete localthumbcache.package (in the same Sims 4 folder as your Mods folder) as well.

Message 2 of 5 (237 Views)

★★ Novice

What do you mean by UI Cheats? 

Message 3 of 5 (221 Views)

@fabulousgabby362  There is a mod that's literally called "UI Cheats," and when players have an outdated version of it, their games look like what's in your screenshot.

If you don't have the UI Cheats mod, or removing it doesn't help, please move your entire Mods folder to the desktop and delete localthumbcache.package (again).

Message 4 of 5 (217 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok It works! Thank you soooo Much!

Message 5 of 5 (187 Views)