Random People Showing Up On Lot (DHD) Bug

by mlbynum

Original Post

Random People Showing Up On Lot (DHD) Bug

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all of the packs except JTB and paranormal.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure if you can find the bug on your end
What happens when the bug occurs? After buying and installing Dream Home Decorator, I'm getting countless sims coming by my house doing the animations of pulling out the decorator tablet and going inside of my house. I have to have every door locked just to make sure I'm not getting all of these random people in my house.
What do you expect to see? I don't expect a constant flow of people coming into my lot and house. There's a definite bug here.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After I installed the Dream Home Decorator Pack

I've attached a photo showing a number of sims just randomly on my home lot.  They are not the family and my sim family doesn't know them at all. 

Message 1 of 4 (351 Views)

Re: Random People Showing Up On Lot (DHD) Bug

Hero
@mlbynum Does this also happen if you remove your mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (342 Views)

★★★ Novice

I  just removed my mods folder and ran the game, I didn't see the bug appear, but I also can't figure out which mod is causing the problem.  

Message 3 of 4 (322 Views)

Hero
@mlbynum

Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (311 Views)