Rain clipping into house.

by DesertDogSouth

Original Post

Rain clipping into house.

★★★ Newbie

While I am play, and it starts raining. The rain clips into the house, but sounds as if it's outside. It's not raining inside the house, as far as the game is concerned, but it's drawing weather effects inside. It does not leave puddles, and there's no effect of rain inside, other than graphically. I was wondering if there is some fix for this, thanks in advance

Message 1 of 6 (1,168 Views)

Re: Rain clipping into house.

Hero
@DesertDogSouth Are you sure it's not a visual trick ? there's a thread somewhere with snow inside where it's not actually snowing inside but to some people it appears that way.

Are you playing a house or an apartment ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,139 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm playing in a house. It is a visual trick yes, but it's annoying. I know it's not actually raining, but you know, something about seeing rain inside the house is annoying lol. Do you know a way to fix it?

Message 3 of 6 (1,133 Views)

Hero
@DesertDogSouth Maybe do some re-decorating to see if you can get rid of it by placing the windows differently ?

There's the snow thread I was talking about: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-S-CL-Weather-showing-inside-penthouse/m-p/8771418

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,106 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've tried redecorating, and tried the moving trick. It's not just one house though, it's every building. It's definitely something to do with the graphics.

Message 5 of 6 (1,102 Views)

Hero
@DesertDogSouth Maybe you could add a video to that bug report in the bug forum I linked. It's fine if it's a house and not the apartment.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,097 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help