Rabbit hole not working for actress career!!

by amazzella527

Original Post

Rabbit hole not working for actress career!!

★ Apprentice

So I pre-ordered Get Famous and I'm starting to play and have one of my sims on level one of fame and for some reason I can book the gigs but when the time comes, nothing happens. She doesnt go off to her audition, no notification, no rabbit holes. Her husband is a global superstar and he cant even go to any gigs either. Help!! 

Message 1 of 5 (746 Views)

Re: Rabbit hole not working for actress career!!

Champion (Retired)

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (713 Views)

★ Apprentice
I went through all of them and performed a repair and it's still not working.
Message 3 of 5 (666 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Did the game work when you moved your Mods folder to the desktop?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 5 (660 Views)

★ Apprentice

No, my acting careers still wont work with or without mods. Seems like a pretty common bug with this expansion since I'm not the only one having this issue. 

Message 5 of 5 (627 Views)