[RESOLVED] Kits/SP: Kit won't Download/wants to buy again/ Content Gone

by bananaemilk

Original Post

Re: I bought the paranormal stuff pack but now it says I have to re-buy it back.

★★★ Newbie
@whubble1817 Ok! Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it.
Message 91 of 210 (710 Views)

Re: Purchased Sims 4 Kit shows I didn't purchase it

★ Novice

I don't know if this is just a coincidence, but I just did a Windows update on my computer, and I just went into Origin to play The Sims, and figured "Heck I'll just go check if the Country KItchen Kit is back." and it was! No idea if it's a coincidence, but maybe if you're on a windows and have updates waiting, to run them?

Message 92 of 210 (736 Views)

Kits

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except the kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You will notice that all the stuff in the kits is gone and it says you don't own them.
What happens when the bug occurs? The kits appear unowned when I did infact buy them. Everything they have in the game will disappear as well.
What do you expect to see? The kits actually being in my game
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

So a couple days after I had bought the kits, I opened the game and went on my current save file. The game informed me that some objects had been removed. The objects were what came with the kits. When I tried to reinstall them, it said I did not own them. When I did infact buy them. I used my EA wallet and it worked perfectly fine until now.

Message 93 of 210 (725 Views)

Game Disappeared from Inventory

★★ Novice

I purchased The Sims 4: Paranormal stuff on March 3 along with the County Kitchen kit. I have the receipt for my order. On the day that I purchased these DLCs, I downloaded and was able to play with both of them. I saw and could use the items from both packs in the game. However, opening my game today, March 9, it says that I do not own the Paranormal Stuff pack. I updated Origin and repaired my game, but the pack does not appear in Origin or in my Sims game. Again, I have the receipt and was able to play using this pack before. Why is it missing and where can I contact someone? 

Message 94 of 210 (703 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Kits: Kit won't Download/wants to buy again/ Content Gone

★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same problem. Have all 3 kits, it started with all of them showing up as "unowned." Origin showing me prices again. I followed the steps on EA site and cleared my cache, restarted my PC, logged out of Origin.

Country Kitchen and Bust the Dust now show up as owned but Throwback Fitness does not. The items are no longer in my game.

Message 95 of 210 (768 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Kit I paid for vanished during game play

★★★★ Apprentice
@AyeNicoleGii I bought all 3 kits, but it's the clothing pack that's vanished.
Message 96 of 210 (734 Views)

Re: Purchased items removed??

★★★★★ Guide

@KhaleesiArya  I don't think you should post your order number on the forums. 

Message 97 of 210 (723 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Kits: Kit won't Download/wants to buy again/ Content Gone

EA Sims Team

Update:

We believe that Country Kitchen and Bust The Dust are fixed now. The team is still looking into Throwback Fit.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 98 of 210 (760 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Kit I paid for vanished during game play

★★★★ Novice

Same thing happened here. I've tried repairing my game, but I see that it's not even listed in the list of packs I own (I own all of them). Hope they're fixing this ASAP!

Message 99 of 210 (721 Views)

Re: Purchased items removed??

★★★★ Apprentice

happened to me, too. 

Message 100 of 210 (719 Views)