Re: Sims 4 kits disappearing

by caleyblack

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the update. For me the fix has worked and the Throwback Fit kit shows again as owned as it should.

Message 181 of 210 (978 Views)

★★ Novice

Same!

Message 182 of 210 (954 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Kits/SP: Kit won't Download/wants to buy again/ Content Gone

Hero
@bananaemilk Is the issue solved for you as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 183 of 210 (945 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Kits/SP: Kit won't Download/wants to buy again/ Content Gone

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Unable to check at the moment, will be able to check tomorrow Standard smile
Message 184 of 210 (941 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Checked! I'm now able to download Country Kitchen, hooray!!
Message 185 of 210 (876 Views)

Hero
@bananaemilk Happy to hear. Thanks for the feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 186 of 210 (870 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone!

The issue with the Kits should be fixed now. If you haven't yet had a chance to check, please see if you can download the Kits you purchased. They should now be available for you. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 187 of 210 (8,354 Views)

Re: Purchased items removed??

★ Novice

Hi All,

I still have this problem. Any ideas?

Many  thanks

Carolin

Message 188 of 210 (820 Views)

Re: Purchased items removed??

Champion (Retired)

@Cari853 

This is likely a problem with Origins cache. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 189 of 210 (816 Views)

Re: Kit Install - Sims 4

★★★ Novice

I ended up contacting EA. They reset my account on their end and everything worked just fine. Happy day!

Message 190 of 210 (782 Views)