Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Kits/SP: Kit won't Download/wants to buy again/ Content Gone

by babygirlatwell

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Kits Disappearing from Library

★★★ Apprentice

I was told to wait by support as well - very strange and very annoying. I am a long time sims player and this truly is a first. 

I would just like to know what I should do now: Wait and see like support said? Or try all the different options for the chat support until I find someone that actually can help like @EA_Lanna said? 

I just want to use the content I already paid for. 

Message 161 of 210 (569 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm kinda mad about this because some players could get the kits back while others like me no? Like why? I've talked with EA and they are saying "wait, now we cannot help you because our tools are down" or "you just have to wait"... I'm really pissed off about this

@EA_Lanna 

Message 162 of 210 (558 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I have the same problem.
I bought two kits and one of them has disappeared and the game tells me that I have not bought it, after playing a few days, (Throwback Fit Kit)

Message 163 of 210 (554 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I was experiencing this problem with the Throwback Fit kit, after choosing the Technical > Download route for support I had my kit restored by the live chat agent.

Super weird that some people are still being told to wait it out? @caleyblack I would definitely recommend trying again and see if you get a different agent. It's totally possible for them to restore the kits at this point in time.

Message 164 of 210 (542 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Kits/SP: Kit won't Download/wants to buy again/ Content Gone

★★ Apprentice

i'm only having issues now with throw back kit now and it shows that i didn't pay for it when i did.

Message 165 of 210 (525 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Update: so I tried one more time as @pixeldollhouse said, and I choose Technical Support > Installation, and this guy Pankaj asked me a few questions and now I have the throwback fit kit in the game again!!! So relieved... but also kinda mad that some agents told me to wait and they could not resolve my problem when this guy just took like 5 mins to restore it.

Message 166 of 210 (490 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@ibubbleclearYeah it really seems to depend on which agent you get. Some are more helpful than others.

Message 167 of 210 (479 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I tried the same, but was told that there are a lot of people having issue, but they can't do anything about it.

This is very upsetting. They at least should let us refund and repurchase or something.

Message 168 of 210 (520 Views)

★★★ Novice

All 3 of the kits have gone missing for me.

Message 169 of 210 (526 Views)

Re: Purchased items removed??

★★★★ Novice

Throwback Fit Kit still missing. Country Kitchen is still there. Never owned Bust the dust, so that one's normal.

Message 170 of 210 (505 Views)